• Participant list

Erick Thomason

CarAudio.com Newbie
Tn
99 f150.
300 amp alternator 14.6
Superbeast conversion to 12 v
Ioxus ultracapacitor 12v.
3000 w stetsom is biggest amP so far but I'm looking for another one. I don't have my lithium battery Or ultracapacitor installed bc I don't want to Burn my truck uP. If I can't put it all together then I at least want my Lithium to work. Do I need a special bms t charge /discharge fast?h Ow should I charge It

With the HO Alt on a 4-5000 watt system, get a 2ND battery, especially at the price of the Loxus, a Glow Voltage series 1 or 2 would be a far better choice - and they're in stock. $499

- OR -

- OR -

Nothing special needed.

Parallel 1/0 or 2/0 +/- gauge cables to the 2nd battery. Fused distro blocks for +/-, parallel ground, good to go.

https://www.bestcaraudio.com/car-audio-myths-you-cant-ground-a-car-audio-amplifier-to-the-battery/

If you want to be able to disinguage the 2nd battery, use an isolator like this which allows you to turn off access to the primary battery from the system end.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...