Check my MS paint please! lol...

Volvowith18psi
10+ year member

Gimmie the thumbs up if this is right if you would be so kind..... Using the 2 amp inputs is throwing me off for a 1ohm load... Keep thinking this way is a 2ohm load.... (trying to avoid drilling my box more then needed) Thanks as always guys!

Wiring.png

If those are 4 ohm DVC subs that is correct. The two outputs on the amp are in parallel, so having your subs parallel is 2 ohms/sub, two 2 ohm subs in parallel = 1 ohm.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

These are decent budget subs. The box design isn’t bad at 5 cubes for these, but I’d drop it down just a little and raise port tuning up to 32...
And even then the Demons are a nice subwoofer. Heard a pair of those in the 10" locally Monday afternoon on around 1,200 watts and for a sealed...
To fix your cracked dash, I would recommend the JB Weld Plastic Weld putty. I've used it a few times on plastic parts, and it worked pretty good.
Damn straight. I had one in a 1 cube ported to 35 Hz iirc. It was not that deep but played everything I liked with authority. They were Kove's...

About this thread

Volvowith18psi

10+ year member
Volvowith18psi
Butler, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from