Comps wont fit in stock baffles

Participant count
  • Participant list
is the back of the magnet touching the speaker basket ? depending on how deep your mid drivers are. With the door panel off. take off the actual speaker basket and you can cut the plastic backing on it. it will give you a bit more depth to work with ? its a common issue with honda/acura owners.

i had to do that with mine till i made some 3/4 mdf spacers. night and day difference between the stock flimsy plastic and the mdf spacers

I have tons of MDF and a circular saw. But I dont have anything to cut the inside of the ring. any cheap tool under $10 that u guys know that I can use to cut the inside of the ring? I think I'm gonna bust out with some ghetto ass baffle.

I have tons of MDF and a circular saw. But I dont have anything to cut the inside of the ring. any cheap tool under $10 that u guys know that I can use to cut the inside of the ring? I think I'm gonna bust out with some ghetto ass baffle.
You can get a jigsaw for ~$25, use it once and then return it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.