Could somone help me out?

I purchased some Infinity speakers the other night, the front two have a 35 watt RMS, and the back too have a 60 watt RMS. I bought a Pioneer deck which puts out 22 RMS. I've recently been looking into amps and subs..., can someone reccommend me some amps and subs, or at least give me an idea about what kind of wattage I would need for my amp...

I'm not interested in having a huge pummeling system, just good, clean, loud sound. Budget isn't too much of an issue.

Thanks.

well, hmmmmmm subs in general like alot of power lol. a rockford fosgate punch he2 might be good for you. otherwise id say alpine type r's i think they sound best personally.i have 2 8 inch rf subs now. they are 12 years old. 100 watts rms they are getting 45 right now and in a sealed box. they put out sum nice ass boom. so u may be looking for subs with an rms of about 300 watts, or at that just buy 1 type r 12inch and put like 500 watts to it or sumthing

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.