Crunch USA Subs

God don't throw your life away it's like putting a death wish on your ride. We actually get wholesale catalogs on those @the pawnshops i work at, your talking A stock is litterally $19.99 for a 12 and 29.99 for a 15" not including shipping. We ordered a few cheap ones like those a few months ago and some other misc junk brands to sell to our low end customers.... I can't describe how weak they were the one guy was getting distortion from the sub with a prefab box for it and a jensen 100w. It fricken bottomed out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.