Dashboard Speakers in 04 Accord

Are you talking about the tweeters ACTUALLY on your dash? Or the door?

The door speakers are 6.5". I don't know, and I don't anybody else knows...what size the tweeters are..

G'luck upgrading your door speaks...word around here is that they're a b**** to work with on account of weird OEM harnesses....

_Ray

I found out they're tweeters but no idea on the size either. The tweeters are in the dashboard towards the windshield. Yeah I'm a bit hesitant on getting them changed because I don't see many resources around on changing the door speakers.

^ We've already established what exactly fits...just not exactly the means by which to fit them.

6.5"s in the front.

6x9s in the back.

problem with the 7th gen accord is the weird speaker wiring harnesses. Should you choose to upgrade, you're definitely going to want the help of professional install...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.