DC Level 2 12's

Kcarter1227
10+ year member

I checked their site and a DC lvl 2 12 requires .75 cubic feet sealed and 1.25 cubic feet ported. Now most sealed 12's I'm familiar with (of decent quality) like 1-1.2 cubes a piece sealed... I built a very nice strong MDF box for under the back seat of my Supercrew f150 after bracing and displacement of subs it gives 1.24 cubes per each chamber for 2 12's.. (I've used this box with 3 other setups) My question is, in that airspace what would they like? Sealed or ported. I'm planning on running 750 watts to each. Should I port them ? I know it asks for that but 1.25 sounds REALLY small for 12's.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Love how you seem to be an expert on everything! Can you send me a peach pie recipe while you’re at it?
Use two sets of RCAs. One set for the Front channels and the other for Sub Output and into Rear Input on the amp. Turn off the Rear Filter on the...
Generally you are not supposed to use high level inputs and low at the same time on a car amp. Reason is simple. The power of the amp runs through...
I came across those too. Seen all the drivers out on the alibaba sight for sure. Wonder who is making them for PPI? Looked long and hard at those...

About this thread

Kcarter1227

10+ year member
Kcarter1227
Jacksonville, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from