DD 2512 or DC level 4

Volvo_S80

Ma
I'm probably going with a DC 2k for power I want loud and musical. I've heard the DD on 800 RMS at a dealer near me and it sounded sick it was in the suggested box Design from DD but haven't heard a DC yet and don't know of anywhere I can either.

I personally like the way the level 4 looks much better so i'm hoping they are pretty similar but the DD at the shop got really low I liked it a lot lol

Price is pretty close between the level 4 and the 2500 that's why I'm comparing those. I was thinking a 3500 but those are 650 add upgrades and it close to 800 and my local dealer is't budging on the price much unfortunately. I'm bouncing back and forth between the two DD is a little more expensive overall. The dealer told me the 2500 was more SPL and the 3500 was more SQL but I haven't found much info to back that up. What the difference between the level 4 and the level 3?

lol He knew i was looking for SQL so I feel like that was an up sell attempt. and all the prices were about $20 below Sticker. sounds like keep looking?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.