Diamond Audio subs

My cousin has 2 12" cm3s in a prefab sealed box, with about 500 watts running to each RMS, off i think a RF 1001 in his 2001 Mustang 5.0 trunk...they hit hella hard with the back seats down (u could feel the air being pushed around with hard hits) but they dont go as deep as I like but they do sound pretty good...i think they could get deeper in a different setup..overall i think they are pretty good subs for the money...how much did u pay?

for the money, the cm3s are awesome subs, definately beats the **** out of any other low line subs out there. Go ahead and port them bad boys, and you like them alot more. 1.5 cubes per is what diamond calls for on the air space of a ported box

Theres a local delaer that is selling them the C3s for-

399 including box for the 300 watt version

and 699 including for the 500 watt version? Is this a rediculous price? Would i be better off ordering two shivas?

Also is a 1000 watt hifonics enbougn power or should i go with the 1500? Thanks

no sir cm3s are 300 a coil, depending on enclosure of course in a 1.0 box they can safely handle around 400, little smaller box up to 500 rms

the m6's on the other hand are up to 800rms, these numbers of course depend on enclosure size and are assuming that the box is sealed.

check diamonds site theyve changed alot lately

rYAN

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.