Disappointed with Kicker Comp R.

I think on that kind of power, that a single ported 10 would serve some justice for you.
Ive used a pair of these and they got down on one my PPI Phantom 1ks. Damnned good subs. I should have kept them. Been a nice addition for the 2500HD under rear double cab seats

I think on that kind of power, that a single ported 10 would serve some justice for you.
Ive used a pair of these and they got down on one my PPI Phantom 1ks. Damnned good subs. I should have kept them. Been a nice addition for the 2500HD under rear double cab seats

I'm honestly kind of disappointed I didn't go with the ported FoxBox, but I'll just have to deal with what I've got now.

I ordered the Kenwood Excelon KDC-X305, so we'll see how much better that works than the factory stereo.

I'm honestly kind of disappointed I didn't go with the ported FoxBox, but I'll just have to deal with what I've got now.

I ordered the Kenwood Excelon KDC-X305, so we'll see how much better that works than the factory stereo.
Make sure when you get that headunit you turn off the useless blot features. I pretty much exclusively use Kenwood's cause of the user interface and looks. The shitty part is they have about 10 different sounds customization settings (Sound realizer, drive EQ, etc) that are pretty much useless if you know how to use the DSP

If you do plan on using these however, make sure you set them how to like BEFORE setting the gain as those settings alter the signal to the amp usually shoving a bunch of power into specific frequency bands that don't really need boosted, similar to Bass boost

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...