Does anybody know Pgvietsider?

Participant count
  • Participant list

1hawaii50
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
If anybody knows him personally could you PM me his phone number, or pass on a message for me? I bought an amp off of him, and it was missing the bass knob and cable. He hasn't been answering his PM's or his e-mail associated with his pay-pal account. I don't absolutely need the knob/cable, but they would be nice to have. If anybody knows him and could help me out, I'd appreciate it. I had his number, and spoke with him a few times during the purchase/shipping of the amp, but I misplaced the number.

Please note, I don't mean for this to reflect negatively on him at all, he was very helpful, and shipped the amp very quickly. I'm sure he has just been extremely busy with the holidays. I see that he hasn't posted in a while, and I hope that all is well with him.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.