does anyone know about lanzar amps?

Dont buy any Lanzr very crappy . Lets u know ur budget adn what ur trying to push the peopel in these forums might be able to help you find somthing in ur price range that is decent .

i'm gonna run 2 10" rf power hx2's in a ported box..but i'm new to car audio, so i'm not sure what i need with my setup. can i get some basic info on what i'll need to purchase with my system, and things of that sort. i would appreciate the help..what about a tsunami 1800db amp?

thanks

Old lanzar amps were great.. dont know much about their new stuff, i hear there optidrive amps are still great.

The 1800D should be a very solid amp. It's predecessor, the 1200D had some tech problems when they were originally released, but that was over 2 years ago and I trust that Lanzar has worked out the bugs by now.

You'd be hard pressed to do much better for the cost. It's 1200 real watts, good controls and has a subsonic filter.

You could spend $100 more and get something a little more widely accepted, but there's nothing wrong with the Vibe.

I've never heard anythng wrong with them except they are grossly overrated.
The 1200D/1500D/1800D is actually just a little under-rated. The a/b's are slightly over-rated at 4 ohms stereo and a little worse at 2 ohms stereo/bridged mono. Still good power for the cost.

I'm pretty sure the viberants are the same boards with worse ratings, but still about the same power/$.

are you serious? ditch the lanzar idea the tsunami idea was good also look at profile, digital audio, ma audio or even visonik for budget amps im poor too and i run profile and took a gamble on digital audio and won.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.