Does Fi have a website?

Crescendo has also been down for like 4 months now. They were updating it saying it'll be done next month up till June. Still says 'Coming in June 2024'

I hope the site returns, I'm still holding on to that Blv3-18. It's currently got a stainless coil and is about as useful as a hole in the head to anybody.
Nobody runs around town jamming to 3sec burps and on music it gets stinky awfully fast. I was pleasantly surprised by the longevity of the factory coil. It endured almost 2yr of abuse. Clip city and constantly driven so hard coil tap was an hourly thing. I've had a few other recones by others and within a week they all pop due to my abuse. I guess if you clip crazily at 2x rms the failures are expected but that coil FI used was the best I had. Seeing the site down strangely puts an urgency to recone the thing in my brain.
If nothing else I'll feel good about selling it.

As is there's not much of a market for a sub that is built for burps.

here.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...