Does this look right??

Participant count
  • Participant list

Fuknmovin
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I am looking at downsizing and doing a sub forward/port forward box for behind the rear seat in my truck for a single 10" sub. This pic is minus the front baffle but you get the point. I need to know weather I figured the port length right and what the tuning will be the dimensions are all there but the box is 15" tall outside dim. with a port of 5.5X5" inside dim. Anybody want to figure it for me? I was shooting for about 38Hz how close did I get?

Thanks!

Due to the ****ed up site we are on it is proving IM****ING POSSIBLE to post a dam image....thanks...

If you still want to help, my box is 56 wide 7 deep and 15 tall with a port running along the bottom turning forward at the left end and coming out the front the port is about 29 " total length 5.5" wide and 5" tall on the inside and I am shooting for 38ish Hz. I have never laid out a box like this so I need to know if I did it right. Yes the port uses the bottom of the box as the lower port wall. Thanks a ton for the help, sorry for the rant on the site, I just tried 15 times to get it to work.

HAHA maybe this will work!

Untitled.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.