Dual prefab 15" vented

supa_c
5,000+ posts

Abministrator
In a chair
where can i buy a prefab dual 15" vented box online for cheap. i dont have any tools and dont know anybody with tools. i have 1 in a sealed box and its not cuttin it.

2 Brahama MKI are the subwoofers.

all the shops where i live have no 15" vented boxes. Ebay had none either.

im going to glass them evenually where my spare is. thats why i want a prefab. save my money on fiberglass stuff.

Is this going to be a daily driver? Because whether or not those subs are sealed or ported, they're going to be insanely loud. Just becaues of that, I suggest you go with a sealed box if it's a daily driver, and a ported box if you're going for all out SPL. I can't imagine a pair of 15" Brahmas in a big ported box... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

just a daily driver, i barely drive it because of the gas prices in cali. its going to be in a burb so i have room. sealed with 1 sub dosent hit the lows very well, most of my music is low bass(hz). im going sealed eventually, but i want to get noise pollution tickets j/k

anybody? the only 1 i have seen was on savinglots.com, it was out of stock and no port specs either. if nobody knows i guess ill have to build 1. the audio shops where i live are $$ for boxes, they can build me 1 for $300 or something around there. not my first choice, prob my last resort.

im just gonna build 1 then. unless gnomeaudio is really cheap. i dont use my email so its gonna be hard to get info.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.