e12k

Ryde _Or_Die
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Tampa, FL
I ordered one of these but had some questions. If I push 420rms to one of these in a ported box somewhere around 1.5cu ft is it going to slam, or just sound good? I want ALOT of bass, but probably not what most of you guys want. I had an audiobahn 12 in a bandpass box with the same power going to it in my truck and it sounded decent. But I want it a bit louder at least. The sub is on backorder but is going to ship within a week and just want to be sure this is the sub for me. Thanks.

I have a K12 in a ported box at 30 hz and I am very satisfied with the SQ and loudness. so to answer your question, yes its gonna slam (atleast for how much you paid for it).

My only dissapointment with ED was when they did ship my sub they didn't tell me that it was shipped and it showed up at my house unexpectedly and sat in front of my house for about two hours. I got the sub about 2 months ago, and I checked my order status yesterday and it still says my sub is on back order.

I have a K12 in a ported box at 30 hz and I am very satisfied with the SQ and loudness. so to answer your question, yes its gonna slam (atleast for how much you paid for it). My only dissapointment with ED was when they did ship my sub they didn't tell me that it was shipped and it showed up at my house unexpectedly and sat in front of my house for about two hours. I got the sub about 2 months ago, and I checked my order status yesterday and it still says my sub is on back order.
How big is your box? How much power is being put to it?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Ryde _Or_Die

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Ryde _Or_Die
Tampa, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date