Earthquake

coobur
10+ year member

I've been looking at earthquake subs for some time. I couldn't find much in the forums about them. Does anyone have any and if so how are they? I'm also thinking Kicker L5's but i know about those. Just need something to replace my GS redline subs. Thanks

Thanks man. If i can't get enough money for two of those I will probably go with L5 or L7's but I really like the look of those earthquakes too.

IMO Earthquake DBX subs get very loud. I had a pair in a large ported box powered by an OPTI 1000.1d and it was too much for my little Mitsu Eclipse. They were sort of lacking in the SQ department. They do have better SQ in sealed boxes.

I used to have earthquakes a long time ago, i really liked them, good sound quality espeically for the price. Don't know how the new ones sound though. Car Audio Magazine did a test a couple years ago (don't know which issue), and one of their subs placed first in sound quality.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.