Eclipse 8443....nice deck..what u guys think?

awesome deck for the money. Unless you like dolphins swimming around. The only deck that i think is better is the 8053

U think its worth 250.00 out the door installed......?...was thinking about eclipse or alpine......but this sounded cheap to me.

U think its worth 250.00 out the door installed......?...was thinking about eclipse or alpine......but this sounded cheap to me.
$250 seems like a pretty good price to me. Since you said "out the door installed", I will assume that it is an authorized dealer with warranty too.

Closest Alpine to ~$250 is the 9811 or 9813, maybe even the 7995 at some places. Compare and see which one you like better. But the Eclipse seems like a steal to me.

- Steve

Yeah auth dealer w/warranty.Funny i was thinking the same thing u just said....

IMO, the 8443 is a good deal at full retail price($419). At $250, installed, authorized is a great deal. It is a very nice deck.

I say go for it. Then let us know how you like it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

- Steve

Thanks ss for comparing the alpines for me.I didnt think id get much from alpine for the price of that eclipse.Id def let u guys know how i like it but from checking it out in the store its just what im looking for.Thanks again for(suggestions)and helping me make a decision.

I dont know the current eclipses well, but Ive always been a big fan of eclipse decks. Excellent cosmetics, excellent performance, good company, ESN is kinda nice, etc. I use a Clarion piece now simply because I got a good deal, but Id be running eclipse otherwise.

Man is the 8443 a nice head unit.I might be an eclipse guy now.....

I have used decks from most major manufacturers(alpine, kenwood, pioneer, clarion, eclipse), and, IMO, eclipses just sound best to me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.