Eclipse vs. MTX

Cathlock
10+ year member

Utah
what does anyone think about the Eclipse 5 ch. EA3532 or the MTX thunder 405. My brother-in-law is going to med school and gave me a MTX thunder 405 (5 ch.) but I also have been looking at the eclipse EA3532. I just want a single amp to run my entire system.

if u already have an mtx amp for free, i would say to stay with that, there's no need to spend couple of hundred for another one.

eclipse r good amps, very pricey tho.

yeah stay with the MTX it is a good amp tooo. And plus it was free that is a real big plus ( aslong it is a goood product). so i say with the MTX. BUt if u really want to get the esclipse and give me the MTX. That would be coo to.

I probably will stay with the mtx. I have an eclipse head unit so that was why I was looking at the eclipse amps. I also wanted to see what people thought of mtx.

I have used eclipse amps, and I loved them. I haven't used an mtx amp though, but if it was free, and it works, I say spend your money on some other part of your system.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.