Eclipse ???

Vengure
10+ year member

Thunder Master
LA
Im currently debating on which eclipse deck to get the 8053 or the 8443 they pretty much have same features just the 8053 have 16volt preamp outputs and no internal amp and the 8443 has 8v preamps and 50x4 mosfet internal amp . Any help or opinions would be greatly appreciated. Or possibly a 2004 Alpine CDA 9833 thats all my current picks .

It all depends on what you plan on running with your head unit. If you NEVER plan on running speakers with the head unit then the 8053, but if you want to run a few mids and higs with your system (no amp) then the 8443.

I love my eclipse, it is the best thing I have ever bought. It has a bunch of options I love, and it has the security features that keep people from stealing it. I have never been a big fan of alpine so I would stick with the eclipse.

The eclipse puts out great clear sound.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.