F@ck Egay.

Abel
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Chicago,Il.
Well i been bidding on an epicenter all week, and won the auction last night. The seller lives about 15 miles from me and i offered to come to him with cash in hand to pick it up, I get an email back from him saying that would be great. Well a few hours later i get another email from him saying i still have to pay him for shipping charges ($15.00) So i told him no why would i pay shipping if im coming to pick it up, he responds by telling me to f@ck off and telling me wtf you dont know how ebay works???

I want to find this guy now just to kick his ass! Funny part is I made him an offer to end auction early, and the offer was alote more then my winning bid lol:furious:

If you were willing to pay a lot more and want the epicenter then pay the 15.00
The thing is when he first told me he was charging me this extra money and i asked him why, thats when he started to flip out. I had to back out cause i dont feel i can even trust the guy after he got mad about me asking about extra fees.

Understandable, but your anger is misplaced. It's the dbag not ebay that's the problem.
Yes it was him and not ebay why do you feel the need to stress that so much? lol You got stock in ebay or something? Sorry for the offensive thread title .

Yes it was him and not ebay why do you feel the need to stress that so much? lol You got stock in ebay or something? Sorry for the offensive thread title .
I was just discussing your thread title, and clarifying it. Not the only one in here doing it either. Don't make a terd thread and get offended by the responses.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Abel

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Abel
Chicago,Il.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date