10+ year member

Ontario
Amp is in MINT CONDITION i am looking for a quick sale 200 plus 20 shipping

paypal only and you gonna be verfied.

PM me if intrested

500501bs8.jpg

500505eu0.jpg

500506ao5.jpg

Yeah, there have been alot of people on sounddomain, selling jl stuff at OUTRAGEOUS PRICES.They are always from canada,low post count,& new. AND always end up being a scam

I was looking at it earlier, but too good to be true!

I hope everything goes smooth

see i figured there will be some kinda issue with me being a somewhat fresh memeber and selling something anything actualy so i opened up a paypal account and got it verfied so whoever is gonna buy is protected 100%

but i didnt think you guys are that peranoid

sporty_drew sent me a payment then opened a despute the same day //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

so i refuneded him and the amp is for SALE again

as for low prices ? you guys do know that our canadian dollar is worth more right and things here localy are cheap i had a 1000/1 ones i paid 220 for off some dude localy and a jl 500/1 that i paid 150$ for and i am actualy looking right now for 500/1 and all of you want $250 so i guess its just big prices diffrences between us.

anyways BUMP someone buy this please and please dont worry if in a week you dont get the amp i will send a refund ( that wont happen ) and u can always do a chargeback if you still think i am not lagit just shows u that u have alot of proection so what sporty_drew did wasnt cool

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BrokenJaw

10+ year member
BrokenJaw
Ontario
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from