SOLD f/s lms-4000

92c1v1c
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
ne
15" TC LMT Prototype with Quick-Detach Top Assembly w/ Lighting Audio Basket . It uses the LMS 4000 motor. It is a svc 3.2 dcr. The original owner was Zeuslicous. My cousin Stupify bought it from him then i bought it from him.. Zues said he used it for 5 days. Stupify had it sitting in his room for about 2 years. He used it for a HT sub for couple days. He had a lot of subs and I asked if I could buy it so I did. I didn't have a amp for it and never got around to getting one. So it hasn't been used much at all.

It has a aluminum cone that does have a couple small dents. Not really a big deal though.

It was like that when Stupify got it from Zues.

This is the coil next to a MT coil that Zueslicious took when he had it. The sub was never taken a part since.

LMS%204000%20coil%20and%20mt%20coil.jpg

I'm looking to get $300 + shipping. I have paypal.

Also for refs I have a couple but I'm living with my cousin Stupify and he has a ton on here and will vouch for me. I should have more picture sometime later toinght.

PM with any questions. Thanks for looking.

hmm what kind of power cna it take? and would you know where i could find a twin? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
2k watts and any LMS 4000 will do .. baskets will be different and maybe cone but thats really about it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.