SOLD Feeler: Orion H2 and 1200d FS/T

goose5741
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I might downsize so i don't have to get a HO alt. Both of these have only like an hour or two of playtime. The H2 is in excellent cosmetic and perfect funtcional condition. The amp has one ding on the side from putting the mounting screws in, completley unnoticable with endcaps on, and it has this like light black dirt spot on the ends too, doesn't look that bad, could probably get it off also comletly covered by endcaps. Would be in the market for a 500-600 watt amp and sub combo as a trade. Can get pics if I get more serious/get some good offers.

Looking to trade for, a 500-600 watt rms amp and sub(s) combo + plus i get some cash probably....(depending on what I'm trading for), also need a 6.5 comp set for the front and some 6x9s for the back, and probably a 4 channel amp....

You were and i remember lol, this still isn't for sure, its all up in the air don't really know what to do, now i need a head unit again cause the one i bought off ebay i ended up getting scammed but got my money back!!!! Also would be interested in some comps or coaxs as a partial trade everyone, give me some offers.

I'm not really looking to sell i guess, more for trades, like a less powerful amp, sub to match the amp and cash or something....If i want to straight up sell it I'll make a thread but right now mainly looking for trades. Thanks for the offer....

I'd be interested in that, but that might be more quality than i need lol (trying to recoup a little money...). I thought about it and i think i'm gonna consider any decent trades....for subs, would like 2 10s, a 12, or a 15. That would do well off of 600 watts rms maximum. And a 600 watt mono amp to push them. Nothin fancy on the amp, just something decent. Open to lots of options for the subs.

Got someone here who is seriously interested in the 1.2kd. Post up some pics. He also has an amp already (PA 1800d, can be run at 4 ohms for 600w).

Yes, its a 15.2, i want an amp thats 600 at 2 or 1 ohm....don't really want to straight up sell just yet, also have a local friend i have to make sure isn't interested first....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.