fellas can you assist me on my system upgrade

locey

I have a infiniti m35 looking to add sub and amp combo, I listen to mostly rap. Not really looking to spend a lot maybe 800 max for installation and all. I did some research and found out my budget of 600 wouldnt do it.

Looking for more sql than spl avoiding kickers not a fan

A local shop here said they can do 1 rs.p3 12 and 500.1 amp for 630 installed, but didnt know if that was a good deal and would do the job for me.

Another shop said they can do 12w3 v3 and amp 500.1 jdx amp for 790 installed but again I dont know if that is a deal or would it do the job.

Youn advice is greatly appreciated.

None imo. I think u should look around here or ebay,cl im sure u can get better audio for budget.also mayb theres member on here that live close to u that can help u install

That is a lot of money for a single 12" sub and 500w amp. Check around on the vendors here such as Onlinecarstereo and SonicElectronix. You could easily do a pair of 12's with a 750w or even 1000w amp for that price range.

indeed....just lurk around here for a few weeks and you'll get the jist of whats good and what will fit your needs.....the options you suggested are overpriced and you can get a lot more and a lot better out of your dollar....there is no simply answer as there are endless possibilities

Thanks fellas for the responses. Another concern I have, will the dealer who installs it back it with installation warranty, very important. I dont want to deal with any electrical issues with this car pertaining to audio issues. I just researched dd ia and dc subs not sure of their price but it seems they are highly recommended. Not trying to beat down the street either, just need something that will compliment the bose surround system.

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Tampa

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.