SOLD For Sale front Comps NIB amp NIB

Participant count
  • Participant list

twistedmind
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Texas
I am between a rock and a hard place people. I hate to see anything go but bills come before toys. I lost my job and my truck payment is due.

I have one set of Polk MOMO mmc 6500's Brand new in the box, never seen power Plastic bags have been opened though.

and one Elemental Designs nine.2 Amp Brand new in the Box never seen power ( but it has been Mounted )

I'm asking 340 shipped, thats a 20 dollar discount if you were to buy them brand new. Both were purchased 2 months ago.

I want to sell them as a set, However I will break them up IF they both sell at the same time.

Otherwise they go together.

Ill get pics if you absolutly have to have them but this stuff is in pristine condition.

No references on here sorry. You're going to have to trust me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.