for spl use only

Originally posted by bigbassman depends on too many variables...

within capable hands, both can be made very loud...

Loyd L.
very true...but assuming that the right box/amount of wattage can be provided...which has more capability? or is that still impossible to figure without testing...?

the 15s have more combined xmax im assuming...more combined cone area...

-nate

Originally posted by nswartley very true...but assuming that the right box/amount of wattage can be provided...which has more capability? or is that still impossible to figure without testing...?

the 15s have more combined xmax im assuming...more combined cone area...

-nate
too many variable.. waaay too many....

there isn't a magical process to determine what will be loudest... you install.. test.. test more.. test more.. tweek.. test.. tweek more.. test...

both the 18 and the 15's have what it takes to be loud.. but that is completely on your shoulders, both in install ability, and knowledge..

knowledge will make it louder then anything else..

Loyd L.

Originally posted by LoneRanger I put that line in my sig.......quite a profound statement from somebody as smelly as loyd //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
i dont know how profound that is. jesus.

lloyd is the new moses.

thats sad.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.