SOLD FS: Alpine 7893

BATman
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
selling an Alpine 7893 that i bought from imaspaceguy90 i never used it only reason for selling is because my girl bought me a new HU looking to get 120 shipped which is what i paid for it, heres the thread i bought it from so you can pics of it.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=148675&highlight=alpine

refrences: i havent sold anything on here but i have some items and i'm sure these guys wel vouch on how smooth the transaction went.

Colin+M

Bobo244

and Imaspaceguy90

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

So my brother in law came over tonight and was selling gear from his gf’s dad. Alpine PDX M12, M6, F6 and 2 Alpine Type R shallow 10s (older...
Does the radio have two brake inputs? If not, I would first try the e-brake wire. If it does not grant you video access, then try the brake wire...
The cutting it off part is what I'm confused about now. The speakers in my car have two wires coming off of them but I would only have one wire on...
The Type R subs are a really great sub. Deff ask about a DMM reading or take a DMM and check them. Dust Caps can be replaced as stated and...

About this thread

BATman

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
BATman
San Antonio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date