FS: Audiocontrol Epicenter Plus - as close to brand new as it gets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MkVwGuy

Rating: 0%
0 0 0
Item(s) for Sale:

Audiocontrol Epicenter Plus

Item(s) Description/Condition:

As close to brand new as it gets. All original parts, manual, and test certificate included.

So as some of you know, I just got done with my sound system build. However, for some reason, my car just didn't like the LCQ-1 Line Out/EQ. I couldn't get rid of the humming in the speakers. When I hooked up a standard LOC, all the problems went away. The Epicenter Plus worked great though on its own. I decided to return the LCQ-1 for an Audison Bit Ten and try my luck with that. I'm outside of my return timeframe for the Epicenter and I doubt that the online seller would take it back anyway since there is nothing wrong with it. So I am selling it.

Price:

$150

The only trade I'd be interested in is an Audison Digital Remote Control (DRM)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$8

Item Pictures:

**** if it doesnt go soon my girl just got new Rav-4 and wants to add on aftermarket if I can get in touch with her this is perfect. I had similiar issues with an LC6-1 just couldnt get it just write so I swapped everything out and went 80 PRS but This is exactly what I was thinking of for her. How far from Dewey Beach are you? I have rental property there so could even skip shipping

**** if it doesnt go soon my girl just got new Rav-4 and wants to add on aftermarket if I can get in touch with her this is perfect. I had similiar issues with an LC6-1 just couldnt get it just write so I swapped everything out and went 80 PRS but This is exactly what I was thinking of for her. How far from Dewey Beach are you? I have rental property there so could even skip shipping
It's about a 45 minute drive. I have clients all over the state so I'm usually down near Dewey at least once a week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...