SOLD FS or FT:Pair of Oz Audio Matrix Elite Subwoofers 10s

5o4m6
10+ year member

Pair of Oz Audio Matrix Elite Subwoofers 10s 4ohm DVC. Both are in excellent condition, with 1 sub having a slight scuff on the surround that shouldnt affect performance. I had it for around 3 months, and its been sitting in the living room ever since. Price is $240 shipped for the pair of subs or $125 per sub. I also have a Fisher Custom Box for these 1.1 cu ft per chamber. I can do $60 + shipping.

Willing to trade for a single 12..preferably mag..but Ill entertain offers. going to be wired in 4 ohms...so 2ohm dvc please.

Here are some pics:

**** that 10 is tempting..was hoping to find a light weight 12. I will have to pass on it, but I will keep it in the back of my head. I wouldnt mind doing a single ported 10 of that caliber.

possibly interested in one can you tell me how deep they are that is a major factor in my next install, (false floor in the trunk)

possibly interested in one can you tell me how deep they are that is a major factor in my next install, (false floor in the trunk)
I will find out tomorrow morning after I measure it...but im guessing 7ish inches?

yes each is 4 ohm dvc..i will decide when i get home tonight. im out of state christmas shoppin with my girl.

just cant decide whether i want 1 10 ported or 1 12 sealed...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.