SOLD FS: sundown 3000d

blackbonnie
5,000+ posts

The Revolution
okay, here is the deal i was bumping 2 days ago, went to work, and when i got out of work, and turned my car on i heard a little pop/tick went to the trunk, opened it up and smoke came out.

i opened up the amp, and it is clearly burnt. fried some mosfets, and a couple resistors.

the amp is currently blown and in non-working order. cosmetically the amp is 8.5-9/10. there are a couple spots on the mounting feet that are scratched and 1 or 2 spots on its fins.

here is whats going on, im selling this as a working amp! what will happen, is i will send it to db-r, he will repair the problems, and then will ship it to you.

the price is 600$ shipped (48 states)

if you do not wanna do the transaction that way, then i will sell you the amp blown for 400$ shipped (48 states)

i have never had any bad transactions on here, and have many many refs (link in sig) but i would rather sell someone working equipment then blown equipment, unless you wanna purchase it blown.

it also is the new heatsink btw. its also pretty dusty in the pics, but it is actually in very good condition besides it being blown

027.jpg

028.jpg

029.jpg

030.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

033.jpg

034.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.