Full fiberglass interior design

Only The Best
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
texas
so im going to need to get two door panels with and extra speaker put in as well as the back two swing open doors just fiberglassed

a center console from the front to back of the truck with a tv screen in it as well as it meeting up to a fiberglass box for 4 12" w7's and removing the seats

the entire dash board fiberglassed and a 12" tv screen put in the dash

then the carpet and headliner changed into leather as well as the seats

what would the cost be for this you think?... all of it painted lime green.

so im going to need to get two door panels with and extra speaker put in as well as the back two swing open doors just fiberglassed
a center console from the front to back of the truck with a tv screen in it as well as it meeting up to a fiberglass box for 4 12" w7's and removing the seats

the entire dash board fiberglassed and a 12" tv screen put in the dash

then the carpet and headliner changed into leather as well as the seats

what would the cost be for this you think?... all of it painted lime green.

from a legit shop I wouldn't even want to know what they'd charge

8g's?

probably more lol

In all seriousness though, in order to get a quote from a shop or even a person they will need to look at the truck and decide how much work it will take and a time frame. Then they can start to figure cost of material and labor and get you a quote. Just like with door panels, it will depends on where seems can be used or hidden and how much glass work is actually required to make what you want happen.

I have no clue lolJust threw that out there, but he's asking for a lot of work

I agree he is asking for a good bit of work to get done. The time is what will kill the price more then anything. Having to sand it all down to be painted is very very time consuming.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.