Fuse help

_MstANg_
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ive just attempted installing an alpine cd player into a pt cruiser (alpine 9811). I got all the wires hooked together but now it says "noFuse" on the digital dash. Well i checked teh fuse in the radio, and the radio fuse in the car and they both were ok. Is there another fuse that im missing that it might be? Everything else works fine and the car runs normal, its just the radio.

Did you check the fuses visually or with an ohm meter. Sometimes they will burn back behind the end connector where you cant see it..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.