GMX-924 problems

LowLinc
10+ year member

Oxnard CA
somthing is wrong with the left front channel on my amp. if you turn the volume past 1/4 all the channels cut out and the left front speaker moves in and out alot. it will continue this until you turn the amp off. the amp gets pretty hot too, somtimes you can hold your hand on it. its running 6.5 and 6x8 infinity refence components all around. hpf is set at 80 on the amp and 80 at the stereo too. any ideas?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

How old is the unit? My Pioneer died last month (manufacture date April 2021). Apparently they had component supply problems after Covid and...
I suspect it's an ignition problem rather than a transmission problem. Start with the basics: plugs, wires, coils, check engine codes. Does the...
Will you post a picture if the LC2i as it is wired. How did you set the output gains of the LC2i? What is the max voltage gain input on the amplifier?
I feel like its a bad set(Low tier set) of RCAs myself. I use Stinger Zero Noise and 4000-8000 series without any issues. Dayton makes a nice set...

About this thread

LowLinc

10+ year member
LowLinc
Oxnard CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from