Gnome Audio Discount for Forum Members

LoneRanger
10+ year member

Old Yamahas Give Me Wood
I'm currently offering a discount for members of the caraudio.com and ssaudio.com forums. The requirements are pretty simple: you must be an active registered member of either forum with at least 25 posts (no postwhoring!). The discount is 10% off on boxes and $5 off on any set of plans ($10 instead of $15). This discount will run until the end of April, so if you've been looking for a custom enclosure or a set of plans to build your own, nows the time!

So do the custom plans mean the things we were talking about on aim? If so im gonna take u up on that and get that one box with the interchangeable port and space blocks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif..... ill hit u up on aim when u get on //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I have my box planned, but need some help with tuning and port type/size. I also don't think I have enough posts to qualify for your discount. How much would you charge for the port type/size design? I can post the box description/deminsions here if needed.

I have my box planned, but need some help with tuning and port type/size. I also don't think I have enough posts to qualify for your discount. How much would you charge for the port type/size design? I can post the box description/deminsions here if needed.
please use the quote request form on my website (http://www.gnomeaudio.com/quote.php) and put "plans only" in the message field.

I'm not trying to be rude, but why is it that you can answer him so quickly, but when I send you emails concerning my purchase you won't answer?
Ever stop to think that maybe you typed your return email addy wrong or your mailbox is full or not functioning properly? Its also quite possible that your email system is reading my replies as spam and filtering them out.

Its not like I'm playing favorites or only catering to certain people. A buck is a buck to me no matter where it comes from. Please fill out the quote request again and double check your info, or send me an email to my personal account (donnballenger@yahoo.com) describing what you'd like. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Ever stop to think that maybe you typed your return email addy wrong or your mailbox is full or not functioning properly? Its also quite possible that your email system is reading my replies as spam and filtering them out.
Its not like I'm playing favorites or only catering to certain people. A buck is a buck to me no matter where it comes from. Please fill out the quote request again and double check your info, or send me an email to my personal account (donnballenger@yahoo.com) describing what you'd like. Sorry for any inconvenience.
No, my email is working just fine.

And no my address was not typed wrong, you've sent me emails telling me how much it would cost, and one letting me know that you recieved my full payment.

I shouldn't need to fill out a quote form, I already sent you full payment 3 weeks ago. You told me last Wednesday that I would have a tracking number that friday or saturday. It is now Saturday again, and nothing.

31"W x 17H" x 18.5"D

cutout 13.75"

tuned to 24hz

3.2 cubic feet after all displacements

for Crystal CMPx2 15"

Sound familiar?

I don't know if you need more time to finish other boxes so that you can send them all at once or something like that, but all I wanted was an email telling me that it would take a little longer than expected. I would've been just fine with that.

But you never sent me anything after you promised a tracking number. And I've sent you emails to see if you'd sent it already, but you won't respond.

I'm not angry, I'd just like you to understand where I'm coming from. I'm anxiously waiting on a box that I was supposed to recieve a tracking number for a week ago, no tracking number. I send emails to see if you've sent it, but no response. No response to me, but plenty of posts in this forum to others by you AFTER my emails to you.

Again, I'm not angry man, I just don't understand how you can post away here, but not let me know anything about why my purchase is taking so long.

I didn't realize that you had ordered a box already. I thought you were just somebody that was peeved that i didn't get back to them on a quote request.

i have your enclosure here at the house. i didn't drop it off with the rest because i forgot to attach a name and address to it before i took it to be shipped. I'm going to the shipping center again monday, and i will deliver it with this next batch.

i'm very sorry i didn't reply to your email. i get tons of emails every day and it's pretty exhausting to pick thru them all.

ps. i have pics of your enclosure if you'd like to see them. hit me up on aim.

I didn't realize that you had ordered a box already. I thought you were just somebody that was peeved that i didn't get back to them on a quote request.
i have your enclosure here at the house. i didn't drop it off with the rest because i forgot to attach a name and address to it before i took it to be shipped. I'm going to the shipping center again monday, and i will deliver it with this next batch.

i'm very sorry i didn't reply to your email. i get tons of emails every day and it's pretty exhausting to pick thru them all.

ps. i have pics of your enclosure if you'd like to see them. hit me up on aim.
Thank you for letting me know what's going on.

If you could, please post the pics here, or in a new thread or something. I don't know what "aim" means. I am not very computer literate, nor do I have an actual computer,lol, just webtv.

I can't wait to get it!

Should sound a bit differnt than my 35hz tuned box I have now.

Thanx again for your response.

If you can't post pics here, that's fine. It's just good knowing the 411 on my box.

Thanx.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.