good deal or what

Participant count
  • Participant list

bass maniak
10+ year member

Team Poundin Sound
ok so hear is the story so im readin the paper in calgary because im on a road trip when i come across this deal (47 dollers canadian for an old pioneer impp the TS-W304C) so im like not bad of a deal i should jus buy them to sell them more in my home town so i go to international stereo and look around i dont see them so i ask the lady behind the counter and show her the add she says yeah we got those and shows me but the ones she showed me where the premier TS-W1241DVC's so im all like o thier they are so i take 2 to the counter she rings them up and she's like this cant be right it says they are 380 doller subs and his paper says 47 the other person behind the counter takes a look at this point im like o **** then the other person replies he has the paper we have to sell them to him so about 5 minutes of them talking later they ring them up and i pay about 102 dollers and get away with ripping the store off about 650

yeah i finally got my break

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.