Good place to send broken amp?

Fattony911
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ft.Myers
Well my amp powers on just doesn't put out a signal. I checked everything from my hu to rca's and now it is officially narrowed down to the amp. I opened it up and everything looks fine and normal nothing burnt or anything. Anyways im really anxious to get the system back to working so if any of you guys have any ideas on either what to do or what could be worng with it or even a good place to send it out to get repaired that would be awesome. PA wanted 150 to get it repaired. I think this seems a bit high?

I had Chris (from db-R)repair an amp for me recently. He was a little backlogged, but once he got to it, he got it repaired pretty quickly. His work is GREAT!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.