Good system on a budget

BoominEclipse
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ohio
Looking for a cheap system to that'll slam (have $400 to work with for amp, subs).

I'd like to go with either 2 Adire Shiva's or 2 ED e12k.14's. But then i run into the amp/money problem. Or should i go with 1 Adire Tempest 15"?

Which in your opinion will give me the best bump? I listen to rap only in the car.

Also what would be a good amp to power the setups? Also what's your opinion on factory refurbished subs?

Any other subs you think will hit better than these, let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Either Shivas or K's would both be great choices, and maybe pick up a JBL 600.1 to power it. Make sure you port them and they should sound real good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.