got brothers setup metered

bass maniak
10+ year member

Team Poundin Sound
got my brothers setup metered in edmonton this weekend,if you guy's dont know what his setup is here are some pics.

4034view_of_subs.JPG

4034amp_rack.JPG

i was very pleased with the result's and wasnt expecting them to be so high.

139.8 on the new term lab :thumbsup

when it hit that i wanted 140 so bad but it wasnt to be reached but i am still very pleased with what his setup hit.(his box is only tuned to 30 by the way)

getting it metered was so fun and i wanango back with my mag's.

i cant wait till i get that stang and comp season starts!!!!

lol i wish it was a 5.0 man but its only a 2.3
i was wondering if he took his seat out and put a seat delete in, or did he just take the seat out. cuz i have a 2.3L stang too, mines not a hatch tho,

I wish I didn't have to drive 40 miles to get mine metered. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif . Looks good.

lmao your complaining man we drove 370 kilometer's to get it metered.40 miles is not that far.
Its not the mileage, I just don't trust my truck to make the trip. The engine runs like brand new but the drive train has had about 285,000 miles on it. I usually only go to school and to work with it.

in the small town of st. paul alberta the cops will meter it for you!...........................................................................................................and they will also give you a ticket.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bass maniak

10+ year member
Team Poundin Sound
bass maniak
Faust, Alberta ( CANADA )
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date