3 JL audio 12" w6 woofers

1 JL 1000/1 amp

FRONTSTAGE

1 boss audio k580 amp

2 5.25 RF components

1 RE 8" sub

pioneer 4400 HU

possible cd changer

~how does this sound? i alread have a bro in law that is selling me the backstage for 500 $$$, thanks

the sub/amp setup will be awesome, for the frontstage dont buy a bosss amp, their crap. i bought a profile ca400 for 90 bucks shipped off ikesound.com it cant be beat for the price. It gives my components 100 watts per side. Im not sure why u want an 8" RE either, no need for that.

Keep the jl audio setup intact.get rid of the rest.No sense to put all that money to buy good jl subs/amp and then skimp on the rest.front staging is just as important as ur low end.

ya i have yet to hear the RF components but a local shop told me that they would never put a pair in their car. they say that they are pretty bad.

that is just one opinion though, so if you like them, go for it.

well, i already have the comps and the boss amp, and they really sound pretty, good, just as long as you dont overpower the comps, i really appreceate the the comments, keepem comin :smile:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.