Guys!!! Help me price my sub and amp that I will be selling shortly!!

Free, to me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Seriously...both those are pretty common products. Go to places like onlinecarstereo.com, Sounddomain, or the old standby Ebay to find out what the general market price is, and price accordingly. If they're in decent to very good cosmetic shape, you should be able to get a lot of the value back.

Free, to me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Seriously...both those are pretty common products. Go to places like onlinecarstereo.com, Sounddomain, or the old standby Ebay to find out what the general market price is, and price accordingly. If they're in decent to very good cosmetic shape, you should be able to get a lot of the value back.
Both of them are in flawless condition, im just selling them becuaes im crazy and never satisfied with what i have. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Can someone comment on these prices please?

12 Perfect VQ - 185 shipped

JL Audio 250/1 - 220 shipped

Do those prices sound fair guys? Both are completely mint condition, not a scratch on them.

Its hard to compare with ebay prices, since most of the stuff is new. Just tell me if my prices sound fair or not. This stuff is not for sale yet, im just trying to figure out prices first.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.