guys with hifonics and xxx

Hey now, I'm surprised 18,000 people haven't responded already. I know how many of you have the good old Hifonics/XXX combo. It's the greatest combo in the world. Everyone should have this combo. If you haven't already, get the Hifonics/XXX combo. It's an awesome combo. Did I mention we all should get this combo?

This is what i own...My amp stays cool as a cucumber at 1 ohm!!! Well maybe not a cucumber...but it is never to hot to hold your hand on it!! It stays suprisingly cool actually! Oh and yeah everyone should get this combo it rules all LOL!

this is the exact combo I am about to get the Hifonics 1500d and a 12"XXX

after reading all the RE XXX talk and the Hifonics to run them I am about to drool on my keyboard. I have been looking into new subs and amps for a couple weeks and was about to go the JL Audio route for both, but after reading I can do this combo much cheaper and get the same if not better SQ/SPL.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.