Having a little fun with Pyramid Super blues....:)

packerfan
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
My friend had two brand new pyramid super blue 10"s sitting around and i had a 5 cube ported box laying around for my car....and an amp...that is just sitting around. so i decided to take them, throw em in the ported box and see what they could do....

.....For $40 a pair....they preaty **** awsome....but then again, i have a big box and fold down back seats. Which might help. Regardless of the makers of the sub....lots of people around town thought i had 2 12s...which i thought was preaty cool.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

All goes to show....its all in the box;)

Aren't you the cool one!

Well, we have a Pyramid fan here!

Show your proof! Where are the pics?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/needpics.gif.edd6d28e76618c28c46f343991bcced5.gif

Lol, j/k;)

Glad you liked it!

freak.. haha... j/k
how would you compare the SQ (if any) compared to it's output?

haha.. kinda forgot I was registered here too..
SQ isnt to great...its cant keep up with rock like rob zombie or tool as well and my old 12w3 could but it shines on rap:thumbsup

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.