Head unit / in dash question, I need your help!

Participant count
  • Participant list

ownage9
10+ year member

$
detroit
I had an Alpine 9831 where I could turn the bass up +15 by using the circle button, I just sold that and bought a Pioneer dvd in dash screen, the 5700, will my new in dash have that option?

Basically im asking are my subs going to sound not as loud because I changed to a in dash?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

If you can get the app on the head unit, im sure it could. Not sure how you'd get the app on it. However, you might be able to use something like...
When you order a headunit from Crutchfield, they throw in free or heavily discounted installation gear depending on how complicated the equipment...
I not around my truck right now but it's 99 f150 it that helps. It's not got alot of ventilation back there . I try to take doing my wiring...
It would also be easy to add an equalizer to have individual rca inputs for all of the channels. A decent one can be had for less than $40...
One or two, they are still subwoofer outs and are mono summed signals from both left and right. Even the 2 RCA subwoofer pre-outs on the 2nd one...

About this thread

ownage9

10+ year member
$
ownage9
detroit
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date