Head unit problems.

Participant count
  • Participant list
you are wrong sir! this hu is the best! I see no set up in your profile......Pioneer is ont great company FYI! OH, and have a good day! Could it be condensation or the lens be foggy in the morning? who's nose?

Im guessin that the Laser lens is prolly hazzy/fogy in the morning from condensation and thats causing it to skip, or the cd's themselves are foggy, this has happened to me before.

you are wrong sir! this hu is the best! I see no set up in your profile......Pioneer is ont great company FYI! OH, and have a good day! Could it be condensation or the lens be foggy in the morning? who's nose?
I think the guy was joking with you. Pioneer is ok, I wouldn't say great, just ok. That's not what this thread is about- so let's not go into brand bashing, or defending.

Condensation might be your problem. I doubt that it can build up on the lens or eye, but it can build up on a disc. Are you putting the discs in or are they in the player all night? If they sit in the player they could build up condensation, if you are putting them first thing in the morning then that probably isn't your problem. Are these original or copied discs? That could make a difference too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.