Help choosing the best monoblock for the money.

Encore

Detroit
To put it short I'm sort of a newbie , and I'm seeing throughout the forums that the best of brands are soundquebed, digital designs, ampere, sundown, crescendo. So my question is what is the best amp with the most power I can get for around $1000. It's going in the trunk of a 2007 caddilac dts. I will shop for subs after I decide on the amp . I just want the peace of mind in knowing that I'm not wasting money on the wrong brands when there are far superior brands and products. Thank you.

i already have 2 vmax 2000 batterys as far as more power goes i was always under the impression that new alternators were required when you planning on pounding 10k watts or more .... will i need a new alternator ?

ok ?? i hear those are the best brands for price to performance. but if not please explain. im trying to find the best (most power) for around $1000.

10k or more what? more than 2k rms and you should get a HO alternator depending on the vehicle.

if you can find any of those brands in a 6-8k for under a grand id jump on it but good luck. you need to consider the cost on electrical not just for the amp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.