help!! infinity

MaXiMa
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
hey i jsut bought 4 infinity kappa 63.5i speakers. these i believe are the top of the line 6.5 inch 3 way speakers from infinity. does anyone have any expiereance with these? and also do u think 27 watts rms from a alpine 7893 head unit will be enough power for these speakers full potential considering they are rated at 75 watts rms. thanks guys

They are nice speakers, no the 20 watts of power you will get from your HU will not even get them close to their full potential. They will sound like new speakers with an amp on them.

um lets jsut say i do not have the money right now for a amp..... will i be satisfied with them with htat power? am i only gaining volume by amping them (i have had speakers that sounded like **** on the HU and when u amped them they sounded awsome)? how many watts u think will be good power? 55-65?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.