Help installing Alpine MRV-F405 amps

cyberbob25
10+ year member

new york
I just recently purchased a couple of Alpine MRV-F405 amps for fairly cheap and need help getting these configured. I've searched online for an instruction manual, but haven't been able to find anything that explains how to configure the switches on the bottom.

http://www.ifb.pl/~mateo/car-audio/manual/Alpine/alpine-amp-mrvf405-spec-install.pdf

This is the quick install manual, and will at least give a picture of the switches. The ones I am confused about are:

input mode

input channel

input level

What I am trying to do is bridge two speakers off of each of these 2 amps, 1 for the front, 1 for the back. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Ok, here we go...

Input mode: tells the amp how to use the inputs that it's given.

Input Channel: sounds similar to the input mode

Input level: (i think you may mean gain?) is how much the signal is increased or decreased. This is supposed to be used to match the output of the receiver.

Sorry I couldn't be of much help, but I'm not that experienced in car audio. It'd be alot easier to see the actual amp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif You could always try calling up Alpine though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.