Help needed to fix PPI 900.4 fets

Well it looks like the ppi 900.4 had a problem so far I manage to take out all the fets and test them with a multimeter and 2 IRFI4212H are gone and all The T460 are bad so Im waiting in the replacement parts.

Now do you guys think there could be something else related that caused this problem and might need to be replaced?

The amp dosnt look burnt anywhere but I want to make sure I test everything possible before I put replacemnets back in so that I dont re toast all the components.!

here are some picts after The fets where removed also do you guys know how can I test the square items that are next to the power mosfets should I even worry about them?? (They are present inside a red square that is next to the red square where the power fets go )

View attachment 26554555

View attachment 26554556

View attachment 26554554

are they otputs or swiching? typically overcurrent kills transistors. you have to appliy a certian voltage to test them BTW. under voltage will kill them as well. check the caps make sure they are good. if thats not the problem you need a circuit diagram to really beable to trouble shoot it unless you know the board..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.