Help needed with SONY CDX-4180R!!!

JTG

The problem is that i can't get the stereo to show the titles of tracks, disc etc. I'm not sure if it's even supposed to show the tracks, but it should show the name of the disc. When i put in a CD, and press display, it gets in kind of a "demo-mode", it rolls in the track, then the clock, then a text: "no name".. that is when it's supposed to display the disc title.. I've burned a cd with Nero, filled in the CD TEXTs.. but nothing.

The manual ain't too helpful, there isn't a word said about the feature... Coudn't find any info from the internet, either... Maybe somebody in here can help me? i'd appreciate it!

don't know about the HU, but are you sure you checked the "write cd text" checkbox on nero and that your burner supports cd-text burning?

Yes i've checked the write cd text... Doesn't work.

And the burner is quite new, and supports cd text... in some HU:s you have to program the titles afterwards on the HU itself.. Perhaps it's the case with this one also?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.